SUNSTREET ENERGY GROUP, LLC POWER TO THE PLANET 2020 SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SUNSTREET ENERGY GROUP, LLC POWER TO THE PLANET SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) AND A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS, QUALIFICATIONS AND CONDITIONS, AS DESCRIBED HEREIN. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS BY WAIVING CLASS ACTION CLAIMS AND WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY. FURTHER SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Promotion Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by SunStreet Energy Group, LLC, 6531 Irvine Center Dr. #200, Irvine, CA 92618 (“Sponsor”), which provides state-of-the-art solar energy systems and related products and services to builders and homeowners in new residential communities.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive the following:
- Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter, style and model selected by Sponsor (the “Prize”)
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $100.00 (US). The actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. If the actual value is less than the stated ARV, difference in Prize value will not be awarded. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Any Prize details that are not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution of the Prize is permitted. In the sole discretion of Sponsor, the Prize is subject to change without notice, but will be substituted with a prize of equal or greater ARV.
The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee by Sponsor. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. Entrants assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the Prize.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and have internet access and valid email address at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, principals, agents and representatives of Sponsor, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, grandparents, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize (defined below).
- Acceptance of Official Rules: By entering, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions by a potential winner (as determined by and at Sponsor’s sole discretion) will result in the entrant’s disqualification from this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 6, 2020 and ends at or about 11:59 pm PT on April 30, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
To enter, visit the sweepstakes landing page on the SunStreet Energy website at http://powertotheplanet.earth/rules (the “Sweepstakes Website”) and complete and submit an electronic form entry form provided. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Limit one (1) entry per household. You may not enter multiple times by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Official Rules. If multiple entries are received from an individual, only the first entry will be entered into the Sweepstakes and all other entries will be disregarded. Use of automated entry systems and tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified.
Only online entries submitted through the Sweepstakes Website in accordance with these Official Rules will be accepted. No faxed, e-mailed or mailed entries will be accepted. Sponsor has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Receipt of entry will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder for the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission or entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Odds of winning: The odds of winning any Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries Sponsor receives for the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection, Notification, and Prize Delivery: Subject to further verification and compliance with these Official Rules, the Prize will be awarded to one (1) entrant randomly selected by the Sponsor from among entrants who completed and submitted an eligible entry form during the Sweepstakes Period (the “Potential Winner”). Sponsor will randomly select the Potential Winner on or about May 4, 2020. ENTRANTS NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN. Sponsor will notify the Potential Winner via e-mail to the e-mail address provided in connection with entry into the Sweepstakes, within five (5) days following the selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for the Potential Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Potential Winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Potential Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Potential Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, Prize may be forfeited and an alternate may be Potential Winner selected. Prize may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries is received.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
The Potential Winner may be required to provide identification and sign an affidavit of eligibility and applicable tax forms; the Prize will only be awarded to a verified Potential Winner. Prize will be shipped to the verified winner at the address provided by the Prize winner.
- Taxes: ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Winner may receive a 1099 tax form, when applicable.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, entrance into the Sweepstakes grants Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, successors and assigns a royalty-free, fully paid, non-exclusive, sublicensable, transferable, irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, publish, transmit, display, store, distribute, your name, likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, Prize information, hometown, and state for promotional purposes in any media whatsoever. Sponsor will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further notice obligation or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes (including any related web site) or violates these Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to, multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting of these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) all issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions shall be governed exclusively by California law, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Promotion or the acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize awarded shall be (A) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and, (B) filed exclusively in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, or the appropriate California state court located in Orange County, California;, and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such disputes, claims or causes of action; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event including attorneys’ fees, disbursements or court costs; (iv) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (v) and any right to a jury trial in any dispute, claim, or cause of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion is hereby waived.
- No Social Media Affiliation: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google or any other social media platform. You understand that by entering you are providing your information to the Sponsor of this Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google or any other social media platform.
- Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name (after 5/4/2020) or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: SunStreet Power to the Plant Sweepstakes, SunStreet Energy Group, LLC, 6531 Irvine Center Dr., #200, Irvine, CA 92618 or email [email protected]. Requests must be received no later than June 30, 2020.